How committed are you to your business? It takes hard work and dedication to build a successful business and we believe that anyone can do it when they engage in the right behavior. Getting business partners is essential to laying the groundwork and generating an income with your ACTIVZ business. But you already know this, right? Here’s a little nudge to take the steps necessary to getting your business moving: introducing the ACTIVZ 500 Club.
The ACTIVZ 500 Club is reserved for those people who are willing to hustle and bring in new distributors to their business. Anyone who, in their first 90 days with ACTIVZ, brings in 10 new distributors on any pack* will qualify to receive either an Apple iPad Air or $500.
Existing distributors are eligible as well. You have 90 days from July 1, 2019 to bring 10 new distributors into your ACTIVZ business and join the 500 Club.
Now, go get your first distributor enrolled and begin your journey into the ACTIVZ 500 Club!
Terms and Conditions:
· This program is exclusive to United States, Mexico and Peru Distributors
· June 2019 backdated orders will not count qualifications
· Qualification is only valid during the 30 and 90 day time period in which they enrolled. Enrollments outside of the enrollment period will not be included.
· Qualifying enrollments must be entered and paid in full during the designated qualification period. Any new enrollment with pending payment at the end of the qualification period will not count.
· Qualifying positions are non-transferable and are only valid for those listed on the account.
· SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, ALL REWARDS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. No substitutions or cash equivalent will be rewarded.
· Enrollment packs may not be purchased by the enroller.
· If the qualifier does not respond or redeem a reward within the designated timeframe, or rejects the reward, ACTIVZ will have the right to terminate the reward. The qualifier expressly authorizes ACTIVZ to disseminate in the media that ACTIVZ deems appropriate, whatever they may be, her or his full name, country and city of origin, likeness and in general all data that may be required for the purpose of disseminating this promotion in the media and in the manner in which ACTIVZ disposes, without the right to any compensation.
· All promotions of ACTIVZ may be suspended, canceled or modified, in whole or in part, at any time in its sole discretion, without prior notice and without any claim by the participants. ACTIVZ is the unappealable authority that will interpret all the questions that arise in relation to this program and the bases and conditions of the program.
· Any violation of these terms and conditions or the misconduct of any reward qualifier will, at the sole discretion of ACTIVZ, result in the revocation of the qualifier’s reward and designation as a reward qualifier, and all privileges related to her or his character as qualifier will be terminated with immediate effect. The receipt of any of the components of the reward of this promotion by the qualifier is conditioned upon prior compliance with each of the applicable requirements and in accordance with the provisions of applicable law. Each qualifier is responsible for any and all taxes that may be applicable to the reward.
· By participating, each Distributor agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold ACTIVZ, its members, officers, employees, agents, and affiliates, and all other persons and entities involved in the development, production, and/or administration of the promotion, harmless from any and all liability for losses, harm, damage, injury, costs, fees, and expenses, including without limitation, property damage, personal injury (including emotional distress), and/or death, arising from participating in the promotion, any reward-related activity, and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of any reward, and for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.